Project Graduation Mission
Since 1989, parent volunteers and community members have produced the Project Graduation celebration for Acton-Boxborough (AB) graduating seniors. Project Graduation is an all-night, alcohol and drug-free party exclusively for graduating seniors at Acton-Boxborough Regional High School (ABRHS).
The event is held on graduation night from 10pm to 5am at ABRHS in Acton, Massachusetts. Each year, the Project Graduation committeee
chooses a theme for the party. On graduation day, volunteers decorate the high school. Before the party starts, we open the doors for the community to see the decorations. Project Graduation needs hundreds of volunteers
to be successful. Please join us.
Project Graduation at a Glance
- Project Graduation 2017 is on June 2 at ABRHS.
- Open House for the community is 8:00pm—9:00pm on June 2.
- Use the ABRHS Auditorium entrance for the Open House and Project Graduation party.
- The party for Grads starts at 9:30pm on June 2.
- Registration is from 9:30pm to 11:30pm.
- Use the ABRHS Auditorium entrance for the party.
- Admission fee is $20.00.
- Prepay at ABRHS or pay at the door in cash or by check.
- Write the check to ABRPTSO–Project Graduation.
- A photo ID is required.
- No outside food or drink is allowed.
- Grads must check personal belongings in the coat room.
- Bring a disposable camera and yearbook.
- Grads should not bring any valuables.
- Grads must not drink alcohol before the party.
- Dismissal is at 5:00am except for emergencies.
- Early dismissal requires prior notification from parents or guardians.
- Parents should be reachable during the party.
- We recommend parents pick up grads.
- Pick up grads at 5:00am at the Auditorium entrance on June 3.