Welcome to Project Graduation 2017
Project Graduation 2017 is on June 2.
Project Graduation is an all-night, alcohol and drug-free party exclusively for graduating AB seniors. The event is held on graduation night from 9:30pm through 5am at Acton-Boxborough Regional High School in Acton, Massachusetts. Since 1989, parent volunteers and community members have produced Project Graduation for our graduating AB seniors.
Our goal is to provide an evening of fun and safety on graduation night. Project Graduation is always a huge success, with over 90% of the senior class attending. The night features live entertainment, arcade games, psychics, crafts, a casino, lots of food, games and much more. The event is held at the high school in a completely transformed surprise theme that rivals a Broadway set! The theme is kept secret for the for the seniors until they arrive at the school for the event at 9:30pm on graduation night. The community is invited to attend an open house from 8:00-9:00pm before the party.
Project Graduation is a non-profit, 501c3 tax-exempt organization. Our tax ID number is 04-3116032. We do not receive any funding from the school budget. This event is held each year thanks to the generosity of parents, townspeople and the Acton Boxborough Business Community. This website includes a sponsors' page recognizing and listing all contributions to this event. If you supported us with donations (food, prizes, props, etc.) we thank you very much. If you would prefer to support the event with a financial donation, please make your check payable Project Graduation and send it to:
c/o Kathryn Sweeney
19 Summer Street
Acton, MA 01720
We are grateful that the Acton Boxborough community has traditionally endorsed our efforts to provide a safe and fun-filled environment where our seniors can celebrate their graduation. Thank you for helping us continue this special tradition.
Project Graduation Chair
P.O. Box 912
Acton, MA 01720
Donate to Project Graduation
To support Project Graduation, we encourage you to become a sponsor or donate using your credit card at http://www.mktix.com/abpg.
Find us on Facebook @ABProjectGraduation
There are many opportunities to help - big and small - and there are more to come! Unless otherwise stated, all volunteer opportunities are for the night of June 2nd to the morning of June 3rd. Volunteers AT the event are required to have a current CORI background check on file. When signing up as a volunteer, please use your name as it appears on your driver's license (this is for the CORI check).
Thank you for volunteering for 2017 Project Graduation!
Project Graduation 2017 in a Nutshell
- Open House for Community 8:00-9:00pm through ABRHS Auditorium Entrance.
- Check in for seniors through ABRHS Auditorium Entrance between 9:30-11:00 pm on June 2. Doors to the event will open at 10:00 pm; bring an ID, $20 if you haven't pre-paid, maybe a jacket/extra t-shirt—that's all you'll need
- Enjoy food, activities and prizes throughout the night. Print out the map of the school areas and a list of activities and bring it along. Hint: Get your caricature done early, so you don't miss out!
- Check out the casino, air hockey, basketball, DJ hair/nails, arts & crafts, food and fun through the halls—even a quiet room with movies!
- You'll need your phone to receive texts instead of waiting in lines, but don't worry, we'll have two Charging Stations set up to keep you going!
- If you must leave early, your parents need to complete the attached form. Your parents will be called at the time you check out (even 2 am!) so they can be sure you arrive home safely. If they do not answer…you cannot leave! No check-out after 3:00 am. You'll have to stay for the PRIZES @ 3:30 and then the hypnotist and breakfast, then go home.
- Raffle drawings happen at 3:30 am in the Auditorium. If you are not present you cannot win.
Project Graduation 2015 Photos